If you have read my pages on this site about removing content/search results from Google, you will know that you must first contact the web site owner and ask him/her to remove the offending information or block Google BEFORE it can be removed from results.
I know, this policy sucks so I thought I would create a list of exceptions, below you can see all the removal requests I am aware of, most are legal in nature but it is worth double checking the unwanted search result doesn’t fall into one of these categories:
- Images that show abuse of children. Report them here.
- Do you see your social security number or government ID in the search results?
- Credit card or bank details appear in search results.
- Copy of hand written signature appears in search results.
- Done a search of your name and seen a spammy adult page? Remove it here.
- Someone stolen your copyright content? Try this form.
- Submit court orders and other legal requests here.
- Report spam here. This page explains why they do not always remove reported spam.
Can’t find a form that matches your removal request? Try this page, it explains Google’s removal policy and offers tips and advice.
Also please read my disclaimer, the information posted on this page is my personal opinion and could become outdated at any time. Bear in mind that search engines often change their policies and delete help articles or contact forms, if you see a broken link please leave a comment below.
This page should not be treated as a substitute for legal advice.